Join our family of 90+ volunteers and experience history up close and personal! We are grateful to our volunteers who help us fulfill our mission of preserving and sharing Clark County’s history. You do not need any relevant education or experience to volunteer with us, our expert staff will get you up to speed.
Volunteer Positions at the Heritage Center
Do you enjoy working with the public and helping others find their way? Our Front Desk Associates make sure our visitors have an enriching experience at the Heritage Center.
Our Front Desk Associates…
- Greet visitors to the museum and have them sign the guestbook.
- Answer questions regarding facilities, locations, and special events.
- Help visitors with gift shop purchases.
- Provide information regarding other points of interest in community.
- Answer and route phone calls to their appropriate recipient.
- View security monitors.
- Supervised by the Education & Volunteer Director.
Interested in volunteering for us? Call (937) 324-0657 or fill out the form below: